“Mothers Day Brunch”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Disaster avoided. Booked Mothers Day brunch in advance and when we showed up our table was set up in the hallway not even in the cafe!!! Seriously felt like a zoo attraction. However the situation was fixed and we were moved to a different area. I was going to avoid writing this crappy review until the nasty stares from the staff at the podium (big white girl, dont know her name but wish I got it). For a $50 no one came by to collect the used plates and it was stacked along the table and plant boxes behind us.
The food was good BUT the live band is what made the rating go from 2 to a 3. Just being honest.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

My GO-TO restaurant after a wonderful mass. Their Sunday brunch has a big selection, and my personal favorite. Fresh oysters. They have a breakfast area, waffles, toast, cereal...and a sushi area.... Its a big selection, especially with picky kids and teens.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

The service was great. Our drinks were always full. We didn't even have to ask for a high chair or a child friendly cup. They just brought it over when they saw we had kids. The staff were so friendly too. The food was good. There was a lot of selections. I just feel like there are much better dinner buffets for the price.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Located at the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, this was one of the best meals ever.
10% military discount extended but not on the weekends...when they also charge a $2.00 surcharge for special fixins.

Wide selection of tasty foods...fruit, salads, sushi, breads, gyoza, soup, seafood(GREAT crab legs, mussels, shrimp), veggies, pasta station where the woman makes it Fresh, pizza oven(make it yourself), Asian dishes, macaroni salad(the best Ever), fish, different choices of meat nightly, desserts including ice cream and coffee and tea. We ate here 3 times for dinner and were always pleased.

We had the prime rib, ham and full luau pig on 3 separate nights. ALL was delicious and hot. We also were able to have unlimited beer with the meals...I believe Heineken or Miller Lite. Fantastic deal!
Nice upscale atmosphere and one can charge to their room.

But, the BEST aspect was the extra polite service and attention we received from Chico. A young gentlemen who went out of his way for us. My husband and I dine out a lot and we surely don't see his type of extra fine service much. It was special. The other staff recognized us after our visit and always smiled and welcomed us back. Genuine hospitality at it's best. They were like family.

So, my advice is to make a reservation early on in your stay. Experience the food, drink and service and I am pretty confident you will be back for more. EXTRA GOOD.

Many mahalos from Hawaii!

5 STARS.

1  Thank LasVegasMyTown
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I hit Guam after 95 days of eating garbage in FSM. This place was too good to be true. They have EVERYTHING!!! All food was fresh and tasty great. Service excellent!!