“my favorite”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

food is good!one of the best buffet!we've been here many times,and we always come back,its my favorite restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Food is good. There’s plenty to choose from. Love the ambiance not so quiet not so crowded. I’ve been here many times and will always come back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Thank Venice Daffodil... M
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Just went here for a late dinner. Wasn't told the price, figured it would be around PIC price, limited options, not that great for what was out. Get the check and its $81.73 for 2 adult dinners and 4 drinks (2kids).....asked for a military discount, was told that was it and its normally $39.00 per person. Went to the hotel front desk and asked them how much the buffet was, asked local or visiring.....military price please, told me $18.00, stated that they charged us $23.00 per person and he asks, oh, breakfast or dinner.......said dinner, he looks down again...oh yeah $23 for dinner......they actually charged us $28.00.....these F#*%&% liers! Over charging us just cause we aren't islanders. I'm so pissed!! Wont ever go to this place again!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Volunteered to try this place out and report back to my coworkers because we are looking for a place to have a special retirement dinner. Overall your typical hotel buffet, nothing really special. The ribs and fried chicken I would rate good, but the shrimp and prime rib was a little less than average. Nice atmosphere and location, and the service was good. They were right there available to remove our plates and fill our ice tea. Typically I have found that when it comes to a buffet you usually get what you pay for, and this place is known for it's lower price on the island and the quality of the food and taste represent the price...average at best.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is definitely the most affordable buffet on GUAM with great selections! I come here often with family or friends and always enjoy! It may not be a fancy luxurious type of restaurant, but there is definitely a selection to choose from. The service at the Mongolian side is always superb! Be back soon!

Date of visit: March 2018