Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/04/21
Booking.comUS$170
eDreamsUS$170
TravelocityUS$161
All reviews tumon bay awesome hotel tempura infinity pool seine guam deli housekeeping luxury poolside trolley staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2020

We had a lovely stay! The rooms was very comfortable with an amazing ocean view. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, Rosemary at the lounge was especially kind and helpful. Would love to stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Bigofireball
GuamLotteHotel, Manager at Lotte Hotel Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2020

Dear Bigofireball,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for choosing LOTTE HOTEL GUAM.
We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share the message with our staff.
It would be great to welcome you again in the future for another amazing experience.

Best regards,
LOTTE HOTEL GUAM

Reviewed 2 March 2020

Lotte hotel is not located in the centre, but it is a walking distance and there were free shuttle buses as well.
Very clean and quiet. I loved the environment.
But I was not happy with the management. I sent an email for inquiries 3 times, but I received only 1 reply and it took more than a week to receive, therefore, I had to ask when I arrived at the hotel, but again there was no communication between staff, when I checked in, I have been told I would get an answer later, but when I asked afternoon to the other staff, the staff did not know anything about my inquires. It was quite disappointing.

And one more, I booked and paid 3 rooms for 9 people. But when I was given for Cabana ticket it was only 4 tickets which only 8 people can use. I asked I paid for 9 people but how come I was give for only 8 people, the staff said the tickets were only complimentary, they did not have to give ticket for 9 people and if 9 people want to use,I have to pay $10 extra. I paid more than US$4,000 to stay this hotel…. But they still wanted me to pay another $10….

if anyone wants to contact them, call them, it would be easier to get through
And travel with even-numbered not odd-numbered.

1  Thank Pengsoo0808
GuamLotteHotel, Manager at Lotte Hotel Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear Pengsoo0808,

Thank you for choosing LOTTE Hotel Guam and for taking the time to leave a review.
We apologize for the inconveniences you had experienced and assure you that we will be looking into the issues mentioned. Your feedback is important to us as we strive to provide the best service to all our guests. We hope for another chance to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 February 2020

Aloha,

Corina and lotte staff was outstanding in giving myself and crew an experience that will be hard to match! Lotte staff have what it takes to make a guest feel at home and to feel the warm genuine hospitality! Please inform your staff to keep up the awesome work and continue to create memories for your guest!

Mahalo nui loa

Trip type: Travelled on business
GuamLotteHotel, Manager at Lotte Hotel Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Dear keonis819,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience.
We are happy to hear that you have received a great level of service from Carina and our LOTTE Hotel Guam team. Please be assured that we will share your message with them. Your feedback is important to us as we strive give the best service on island.
We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 February 2020

Very clean and nice property. The staff here is amazing. They are very professional and accommodating. We are always greeted with a smile and they take every opportunity to extend a helping hand. The amenities here are great too. Can’t wait to come back.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 329joshuai,

Thank you for choosing LOTTE Hotel Guam, and for taking the time to leave a review.
Here at LOTTE Hotel Guam we strive to ensure all of our guests have the best experience, service and facilities. It is great to know that those expectations have been met.
We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

We have to access the beach either through the hotel or on the side. We’re kinda new to the Hotel strand of beaches and are always confused on Guam especially Tumon Bay.
This hotel allowed access and the staff was friendly and informative when they saw that we were confused. I would totally spend my money here if I ever needed a hotel accommodations. It seems clean and updated and modern.

The Beach is amazing. Guam is beautiful this time of year. We are home for my Dad’s funeral. This was such a nice break to spend with my good friends and their family. We barbecued and swam and enjoyed the sunset. You must sit here and watch the sun go down. Love LOTTE!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
GuamLotteHotel, Manager at Lotte Hotel Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Dear DANSGRANDS,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience.
It is great to know that our staff was able to successfully guide you to your beach destination.
We hope to welcome you again in the future to experience the best service on Guam.