Grand Plaza Hotel
US$229
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$294
US$270
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$389/night.

US$204
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

US$332
US$181
US$93
US$170
US$164
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$268
US$252
Agoda.com
Fiesta Resort Guam(Tumon)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$279
US$186
US$95
US$92
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Accessible to the beach, two blocks street walk. Also walking distance to the Tumon shopping areas. Hotel staff can arrange transport requirement including car rental company that fetches its client from/to hotel. Limited choices for hotel restaurant, you need to go nearby cafes and restaurants.

Room Tip: Family room with two rooms is convenient and cost effective for a group of four to five persons.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Hiro T, マネージャー at Grand Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us. I am sorry that our reply was very late.
Grand Plaza Hotel is at the heart of Tumon Bay and is conveniently located for everything.
Wi-Fi free from May 1, 2018. We installed a kettle pot in each room.
Please feel free to ask the front desk what you need. We will be happy to assist you.
We are looking forward to seeing you again, soon.
Again, Thank you very much.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Disadvantage: If you are looking for a place which provides efficient Wi-Fi, then this is a wrong place for you to stay. I stayed for four nights in April 2017 and the wifi was so slow that sending a text via WhatsApp was problematic!!

Location: The beach is only 100 metres away. Also, the hotel is surrounded by lots of cafes and restaurants.

Room: No problem, clean and comfortable. Partial ocean view, we can even see a nice sunset. Not sure why the air-con is placed near the floor, which makes your legs really cold while sleeping.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Hiro T, マネージャー at Grand Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us this time.
The condition of Wi-Fi was bad and it made it very unpleasant. Deeply apologize. We upgraded the Wi-Fi system on May 1st.
I would like to make your opinion more useful for employee education.
We are looking forward to seeing you again, soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Pleasant stay at the Grand Plaza Hotel in Guam. My room rate was $95 from Booking.com, which was an awesome deal! The hotel was clean and staff were friendly. Had an issue with my tub and it was taken care of very promptly.

In terms of quiet, I can't agree. You can hear everything that's happening in the halls. Had a family with a colicky baby a few doors down and heard it crying all day and all 2 nights that I was there. Not entirely relaxing, but I've had worse.

My room said "partial ocean view". This is a VERY generous description. I think I saw the ocean but not entirely sure, it was that scant.

Overall, I'd stay here again if the price was right. Very central to some excellent food and nightlife. Pleased with my choice of hotels, especially not knowing the area. If it interests you, some very high end shops were within walking distance and I never felt unsafe walking around at night as a female.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Thank you very much for staying with us this time.
Thank you for a wonderful score!!!

However, we will strive for even more room management. In addition, we are considering and want to compensate for the old and gradually upgrade the refurbishment and parts.
In Guam, we will strive to improve the service so that we can be a hotel of your choice.

All of our employees are looking forward to seeing you again.
Thank you very much.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Location is excellent. Beach is right across the street, many food options near by and ABC store downstairs. The property is bit old, but is well maintained. I found the staff to be hospitable. Although the hotel is mostly geared towards attracting Japanese tourists, and is owned by Japanese, every body should find it a great place to stay at reasonable price. There is ample parking at back with good WiFi. They have coin laundry as well as microwave at 7th floor. Overall I would totally recommend this place for budget travelers.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Cost performance is high when considering location with the Grand Plaza! This hotel is not amazing but provides a very ordinary room for a reasonable price and a sneaky-good location. For me and my wife, location is key. Grand Plaza is 7 minutes straight to beautiful Tumon Bay(lovely soft-sand beach), downstairs is an ABC Store(convenience store) open til midnight, and seconds walk to a selection of restaurants. This is a positive review!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple