“veriety of yogurt”
Review of Tutti Frutti

Tutti Frutti
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Tumon
Reviewed 23 October 2016

They have fruity pebbles. i really like it. it makes me happy. i like being happy. i hope everybody enjoys this place as much as i did,

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Tutti Frutti has great yogurt but a small selection. The choices do not change frequently which is a drawback for me. Some of the machines are down which also limits choices.

Reviewed 9 November 2014

This little shop has just a handful of flavors but all are great choices. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

I went to the Tuttie Frutti that is located in Lower Tumon in the shopping center where the Outback Steakhouse is located.

That place is just SAD! The topping containers were half full and some were empty. The fresh bar was dirty, fruit looked like it's been out and not tended too for hours, it didn't look fresh nor healthy to try. It was in a great need of a good wipe down. The sauces had residue around the containers! Just eww!

SAD! We stood at the counter to checkout and stood there...and stood there. While the other counter that tends to coffee just kept on doing there thing. FInally, maybe 4 minutes later and middle age lady walks in throws on a cape and weighs the ice cream and says the total!! Are you serious!!??!!! She did not greet us, she did not say not a WORD but the total, which she barely said!!!!! On top of that, I had to ask the lady for spoons!! Haha! I couldn't believe it. Then, she just left and walk away.

I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!! Nor will I ever recommend ANYONE to go there. I will definitely stick to Yogurtland :-)
If the service made up for the poor and small selection and dirty condiment area, maybe but the service was horrible!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We've eaten this place numerous times! Great place to eat yogurt with families. Close to Tumon. Highly recommend visiting!