“Good burgers Good service”
Review of Eat Street Grill

Eat Street Grill
Ranked #40 of 156 Restaurants in Tumon
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Description: Eat Street Grill offers specialty breakfasts, gourmet burgers and BBQ ribs made from fresh, premium ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Eat Street Grill offers craft beers, wines and a variety of cocktails. Indoor and patio seating, menu available in Japanese and Korean.
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I both got burgers and we really enjoyed them. Our server was really nice and kept us happy the whole time. I don't like the automatics gratuity. I think it was only 10% but I'm always turned off by that. The seating area is a bit tight but it wasn't too crowded.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

I have gone here one time and will not be returning. I am vegetarian so it was very limited selection for me. So I chose a salad. The lettuce was turning the stale red color already and they still served it to me. Expensive and much better places to eat in Guam.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Atleast try this place once. The Ribs were ok. Thought they would be more tender. And the seating are was just too small.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Good choice for fast eating, but food is much better than at regular fast food. It is comfortable that they have separated cashier for take out food. Waiting time 10-15 minutes. Average price for burger and fries - 12 - 15 dollars. Every set comes with free drink.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Came here with my husband for our lunch break before work. Ms. Ricca was very attentive with a nice and energetic personality! I got the coconut shimp which i usually get when i come here and tastes great as usual. My husband got the bbq ribs which was both our first time trying it and it was great! Overall good service and good food as usual!

Jennifer M, Public Relations Manager at Eat Street Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Håfa Adai! Thanks for your comments and we are really glad to hear that Ricca provided that island hospitality. We've passed your kind words along to her :) The nice thing is if you ever want both the ribs and the coconut shrimp, we've got those mixed platters to satisfy your cravings! Thanks for coming by, hope to see you again soon!