“good food Reasonable prices”
Review of Pat's Pizza

Pat's Pizza
Ranked #79 of 153 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Bar Harbor can be expensive but this place has great pizza-also serves burgers and subs-calzone etc. Prices are great-Pub atmosphere-no frills just good food and service

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Awesome pizza, super-friendly staff, reasonable prices, will definitely eat there again! The staff were happy to make suggestions to a tired diner who was looking for advice. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant - and delicious! - experience. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Had pizza, hamburger and chef salad. the food and service were both good, would eat there again, if we are in the area.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I really enjoyed this pizza. My kids thought it was ok, but they love Little Caesars, soooo....... We carried out and it took about 15 minutes to prepare. Friendly folks too.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate lunch here last month and will likely not be returning. We walked in and were not greeted until we peeked around the bar and got the bartender's attention. We were seated at a table in the back dining room (right in the middle of the room), and were the only ones in the restaurant. Several minutes later, another couple came in and were seated closely at the table right next to us. There was no music playing, the room was dead silent, and we could hear everything the other couple was saying, and vise versa. Our elbows were practically touching theirs, very awkward. I would think that we could've been given a little bit of room and privacy considering there were only two parties in the whole restaurant. When we ordered, my boyfriend ordered the lobster ravioli. We were surprised to see it was still on the menu, as we live locally and know that it's difficult to come across fresh lobster this time of year, but assumed they would at least use frozen lobster. The waitress took the order, and then several minutes later, another gentleman came out and told us that they hadn't had lobster ravioli since the summer. My boyfriend said "That's no problem, but do you think you should remove it from your menu during the winter months?" to which the man replied "Yeah..." The menus were literally just typed up and printed off on computer paper, it wouldn't be that difficult to keep the menu updated for the season. Our food was fine but bland - something I could easily make at home for five dollars. Lastly, my boyfriend ordered a bottled beer. He asked if he could have a glass with ice to pour it into. The waitress had no idea what he was talking about, and he had to explain to her several times what he wanted. We've both worked in the restaurant industry, it's really not uncommon for someone to want a bottled beer served with ice. All in all, it was a very bizarre experience, and the food was definitely not worth the price. Perhaps in the height of the summer season, they perform better. Unfortunately, during that time, there are tons of other restaurants open in town that we are more likely to frequent.