“A great tour”

Acadia National Park Tours
Ranked #12 of 45 Tours in Bar Harbor
More attraction details
Owner description: Acadia National Park Tours specializes in fully narrated bus tours of Acadia National Park. Trips are offered daily at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM. Tours depart from Testa's Restaurant, 53 Main Street, in downtown Bar Harbor. Tour price is $27.50 per adult and $15.00 for children 12 and under. All tours are 2.5 hours in duration and feature stops throughout Acadia National Park include the summit of Cadillac Mountain and Thunder Hole.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 7 November 2017

This is a great tour; highlights the area; the guide was very knowledge & accommodating; ran on time & worth the price

1  Thank Geraldine F
"jordan pond"
in 13 reviews
"walk around"

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Visited Bar Harbor on a Canada/New England cruise. Purchased our tickets upon arrival for a tour a bit later that day. Tour left on time and the driver was a hoot!! She was so knowledgeable about Bar Harbor, Acadia and the entire area. She told lots of stories about the Rockafellers and other famous people which made the tour that much more enjoyable. Had lots of opportunities to stop and take pictures and even bathroom breaks. It was a beautiful day and the stop at Cadillac Mountain was amazing! So glad we did this!

2  Thank pkleinJersey
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We booked our tour privately online in advance of our visit. We were traveling on a mid-size cruise ship and had to "tender" over to Bar Harbor from off shore. We caught one of the first morning tenders from our ship and easily made our 10 am tour time.

The school-type bus boarded about 15 minutes prior to the start time for the tour, but left promptly at 10 AM. The driver gave a most informative and entertaining narration throughout the tour. The driver stopped several times allowing people to get off and take photos.

The Fall colors were spectacular to those of us from the West coast of the USA. We were most fortunate to have sunny weather which made the views of Acadia National Park spectacular!

I highly recommend this tour. I should also note that the driver made 2-3 restroom stops inside the park and also gave ratings of these facilities available in the park. That being said, based on his reviews, I would suggest using the nice clean public restrooms available near the bus stop in downtown Bar Harbor before boarding the bus to start the tour!

1  Thank Kerry W
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We had a great tour in September. Too early for the fall colors but that was fine. The guide we had was very knowledgeable about all the areas we visited. She also some stories about the famous people that helped bring the park into existence. It helped us decide where we would like to revisit in the park and spend more time at each spot. I would definitely recommend this and sit on the drivers side for the best views!

1  Thank Mary Ann M
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

While visiting Bar Harbor earlier this month I took a “Trolly Tour” and then visited the gift shop. I purchased several souvenirs and Christmas ornaments. On my return home some of these items were lost. Since I had promised these to friends I was upset. I called the gift shop and talked to Shelia, who helped me replace the items that were lost. I appreciate her patience and help in replacing these items. Thanks, Shelia