“I promised myself to come back”

Acadia National Park Tours
Ranked #9 of 48 Tours in Bar Harbor
More attraction details
Owner description: Acadia National Park Tours specializes in fully narrated bus tours of Acadia National Park. Trips are offered daily at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM. Tours depart from Testa's Restaurant, 53 Main Street, in downtown Bar Harbor. Tour price is $27.50 per adult and $15.00 for children 12 and under. All tours are 2.5 hours in duration and feature stops throughout Acadia National Park include the summit of Cadillac Mountain and Thunder Hole.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Acadia National Park in ME during a bus tour that I booked during my cruise ship.

The park really connected me with the planet. It was a beautiful day of autumn, red and orange colors everywhere. Unfortunately the tour was only three hours. Too fast with very little time to enjoy as I wanted.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the tour we chose after disembarking from our Princess ship. Length of the tour was just right. Very comfortable bus and the views of the park were simply amazing, especially since Mother Nature was in full swing with the change in color of the leaves.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This is a great tour; highlights the area; the guide was very knowledge & accommodating; ran on time & worth the price

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Visited Bar Harbor on a Canada/New England cruise. Purchased our tickets upon arrival for a tour a bit later that day. Tour left on time and the driver was a hoot!! She was so knowledgeable about Bar Harbor, Acadia and the entire area. She told lots of stories about the Rockafellers and other famous people which made the tour that much more enjoyable. Had lots of opportunities to stop and take pictures and even bathroom breaks. It was a beautiful day and the stop at Cadillac Mountain was amazing! So glad we did this!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We booked our tour privately online in advance of our visit. We were traveling on a mid-size cruise ship and had to "tender" over to Bar Harbor from off shore. We caught one of the first morning tenders from our ship and easily made our 10 am tour time.

The school-type bus boarded about 15 minutes prior to the start time for the tour, but left promptly at 10 AM. The driver gave a most informative and entertaining narration throughout the tour. The driver stopped several times allowing people to get off and take photos.

The Fall colors were spectacular to those of us from the West coast of the USA. We were most fortunate to have sunny weather which made the views of Acadia National Park spectacular!

I highly recommend this tour. I should also note that the driver made 2-3 restroom stops inside the park and also gave ratings of these facilities available in the park. That being said, based on his reviews, I would suggest using the nice clean public restrooms available near the bus stop in downtown Bar Harbor before boarding the bus to start the tour!