“Salad bar!”

Thrive Juice Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 153 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Thrive Juice Bar and Kitchen offers quick and delicious food, raw juices and smoothies to fuel your adventures in and around Acadia National Park. Choose from a menu full of gluten free and vegan baked goods, well-balanced raw juices, superfood smoothies, signature salads and packaged snacks and sandwiches.
Reviewed 28 July 2017

My family and I were craving salad and needed a break from lobster rolls! Thrive was exactly what we hoped to find. Small but beautifully stocked and delicious salad bar offerings, including chicken and vegetarian protein options. Quick! And a cute small eating area outside.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Tasty smoothies and lots of vegan choices for sandwiches. They also had lots of vegan treats from cookies to muffins. If you are on a special diet, this is the place for you!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I needed to change up my diet a little bit after some adverse reactions to gluten, dairy, and processed foods and the Internet led me straight to your website. I'm relatively new to the area so I wanted to try somewhere new (to me) and local. I came in to grab a juice and utilize the salad bar on my lunch break after reading about Thrive, and was thoroughly impressed. A very friendly, clean environment with a great wait staff. After I made my salad the girl at the counter helped me pick out a juice that I would like to combat my symptoms. While I wasn't crazy about the price of the juice, I was thrilled with the taste, the quick production time, and friendly service. I'll definitely be going back!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

WE ate there twice and also did take out for our return home... The food is fresh, tasty, simply prepared. And the make your own salad had more options than a Whole Foods.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Just got back from a week-long vacation in Bar Harbor. It is really challenging to eat healthy while away, especially if there aren't any good place with fresh options around.....then we found Thrive and changed all that! We literally went there 5 days in a row for breakfast. The juices and smoothies were all delicious along with the breakfast bowls (the "local" with quinoa was awesome). Even my 3 year old son loved their smoothies and he is the MOST picky eater ever! My husband and I even stopped here twice for sandwiches-to-go to pack for picnics at Acadia. The chicken salad was delicious (the honey & sage one was awesome) and the spring rolls were fresh and so so good also. We also tried a few random snacks from them (i.e. banana oat cookie, thrive bar in fridge, etc) and everything was really good. While we didn't use it, they had a great little salad bar also! Tons of healthy and flavorful options to give us a boost before our day or recharge us after a long day of hiking/biking/climbing. Can't recommend this place more highly! I only wish we had something similar in my neighborhood back home!! *Note that they have NO indoor seating, it's pretty much a take-and-go type place with some limited outdoor seating on the porch.