“Great Place for Healthy Food!”

Thrive Juice Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 153 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Thrive Juice Bar and Kitchen offers quick and delicious food, raw juices and smoothies to fuel your adventures in and around Acadia National Park. Choose from a menu full of gluten free and vegan baked goods, well-balanced raw juices, superfood smoothies, signature salads and packaged snacks and sandwiches.
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My wife and I vacationed on Mount Desert Island and stayed on the quiet side for a week, but somehow ended up at Thrive four times during our visit for both breakfast and lunch. The food is excellent - high quality, organic, delicious - and the staff is super friendly. Great salad bar, excellent smoothies and some grab an go items to take with you on a hike. Would highly recommend if your looking for a healthy food option!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

My wife and I were in Bar Harbor for a quick 2-day getaway. We always look for healthy (and tasty) food when traveling and saw the reviews for Thrive. We came for breakfast on a Friday morning a few minutes after they opened. We had already decided to get the “Ironman” Breakfast Bowls with warm quinoa. WOW. The servings were generous and absolutely delicious. The counter staff was chipper, friendly, and efficient. We took our bowls, drove a few blocks over to the harbor, and ate watching a cruise ship anchored out in the water. We decided to go back to Thrive for their salad bar lunch and it was just as delicious—maybe even better! The choices are FABULOUS and not just “plain” stuff. The chickpeas are spicy and seasoned, the black beans are seasoned, 3 types of leafy green mix, etc. The salads were healthy, filling meals and the price was fair. Love that the bowls they use are not plastic but are sturdy and biodegradable. We sat on the front porch of Thrive at the rustic counter and watched people. When we are back in Bar Harbor, we hope Thrive hasn’t changed a thing! This place is near perfect.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I always enjoy a good smoothie bowl and this place made me do a double take in our weekend stay. My first visit I enjoyed the green mango smoothie bowl with hemp protein and seeds...loaded with fresh fruit and veggies. Second time around I ordered the rise and shine smoothie with extra hemp served a cute take-home jar. It was just what I need for the drive back home to VA. Thanks Thrive for helping my belly feel rejuvenated and alive after days of backpacking food and fries aha!

1  Thank g4peace
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Im obsessed with this place. The staff are upbeat and friendly and the ingredients are fresh. The smoothie bowls are a must try and I am convinced no matter how hard I try I will not be able to replicate them at home. Give Thrive a try you won't regret it!

-a plus! they have nice outdoor seating

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We loved our lunch so much we returned for breakfast twice during our vacation in Bar Harbor. We had both breakfast bowls and smoothy bowls and enjoyed everything we tried. Fresh ingredients and great flavor combinations make this place worth trying.