Review Highlights
Fantastic Performance

My wife and I attended last Sunday’s matinee of Dear San Francisco and where blown away! This is... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Diga44
Larkspur, California
High flying circus love letter to SF

Exciting, humorous and touching love letter to SF. I can see a long run of the show continuing to... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
joellenb913

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Francisco
from US$55.00
from US$35.00
from US$53.10
More Info
All reviews beach blanket babylon love letter talented performers jaw dropping entire show amazing acrobatics beautiful tribute human body historic venue city's history all ages awe inspiring buy your tickets poetry circus performance stage
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2022

This show is a must see for both San Francisco locals and visitors! I've seen it twice! It is such a love letter to the city. Blending acrobatics, musicality, poetry and stories — it resonated with my SF artsy soul. :-) We cheered, laughed and had all sorts of feelings. Yeah, I teared up. I can see this show entertaining audiences of all ages. But especially if you've lived in SF, or if you're an artist or an athlete or acrobat or general appreciator of the capabilities of the human body, just GO!The cast is so talented!! The second time I went I brought my senior aged dad who is rather reserved — seeing him smile throughout the show was a big win.

There's already SF history with the Club Fugazi building alone (the old Fugazi Hall where Thelonious Alone in San Francisco was recorded!), and when Beach Blanket Babylon closed, I worried what would take over this building. How perfect that 7 Fingers, which has some company member roots in SF were able to claim it and come home. *P.S. Back in the day, San Francisco was one of the few places in North America where you could train in circus acrobatics.* So yeah, this is pretty awesome and needed here. I can't recommend this show enough, I truly hope they're here to stay.

Date of experience: November 2021
David D, Owner at Club Fugazi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2022

Another repeat visitor! Thank you. Now that we are over six months into the run (as of late March, 2022) we have hundreds of people who have spent multiple evenings with us. That is both a measure of our success and a hopeful sign for a long stay. Sharing your experience(s) here like this is very helpful for building the audience. Truly appreciate it.

Reviewed 31 March 2022

As an SF native, this show was a beautiful tribute to my favorite city. I felt so much pride watching the performers interpret the city's rich history. These amazingly talented artists provided a perfect balance of dance, music, storytelling and visual beauty. Couple all of that with the stunning location of Club Fugazi and the show can't be beat. Honestly, this is one of the best performing arts shows I've ever seen. It's so fabulous I've seen it twice! Get your tickets soon!

Date of experience: December 2021
David D, Owner at Club Fugazi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience here. So helpful to a young business to have patrons talking to patrons on platforms like this.

A note on the multiple viewings: we introduce new acrobats into the show every few months and each time they come with their own set of extraordinary skills, so the show offers new discoveries each visit. So, keep stopping by!

Reviewed 28 March 2022

What a great experience! We had been to Clug Fugazi numerous times before to see Beach Blanket Babylon. This new show, Dear San Francisco, was an amazing show, with very talented performers. The show is only 1 and a half hours, and it was well worth the price of admission. We will return!

1  Thank MarSonoma72
David D, Owner at Club Fugazi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2022

Thank you! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 25 March 2022 via mobile

I absolutely love this performance and take everybody who visits to experience what I feel captures the city’s history and essence.

David D, Owner at Club Fugazi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2022

Thank you! We aim to create an experience that honors the local guests and lets the visitor into some of the magic of the city we love. So, to hear from you that you are having that reaction is both helpful for others and validating of our effort. Let me know when you are back in Club Fugazi so I can thank you in person for your support!

Reviewed 23 March 2022 via mobile

What an amazing show! It's a circus, but it's also a love story. It's got music and dance and gasp inducing feats of amazing, superhuman abilities. I fell in love several times throughout the show, and left feeling energized, happy and topped off with a new sense of hope and optimism. How do they do that!?

I'll be coming back soon with all of my friends!

David D, Owner at Club Fugazi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write! We look forward to welcoming you back.