Review Highlights
Absolutely entertaining and wondrous!

A fully super-entertaining show that highlights the truly amazing talents, skills, and artistry of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
HomeopathicDana
Berkeley, California
A much needed night of joy!

Attended the show last night and my family continued talking about it on the drive home! I was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$59.94
from US$35.00
from US$199.00
More Info
All reviews beach blanket babylon jaw dropping talented performers entire show amazing acrobatics beautiful tribute intimate venue awe inspiring all ages buy your tickets performance stage poetry circus cast athleticism sf
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2022

I no longer live in the Bay Area, but I had been hearing from dear friends about how incredible the 7 Fingers circus performance was. Finally this past March I was able to attend and I just have to say that their glowing reports were only surpassed by my own. I ended up taking my 11 year-old goddaughter, on a school night no less, and, despite her fatigue she was thoroughly amazed and enthralled. The wonder, the skill, the sheer joy of doing what they do is captivating because they give the show directly to the audience. Their love of doing what they do so well is given to us directly through their eye contact with their fans as they exhibit their craft through every muscle of their bodies. And I saw muscle groups that I did not know existed, as they certainly do not on my very non-acrobatic frame. They directly included the audience in the theme of the show in a way that was sweet and completely voluntary.

This is a must-see event on any trip to the Bay. The delight that stayed with me afterward was so needed, especially in the times we are in.

Date of experience: March 2022
David D, Owner at Club Fugazi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience here. So glad you and your daughter enjoyed it! Bet your "cool mom" rating went up a bit, eh? And, yeah, the muscles. I watch every night and try to figure out how it is happening. The capacity of the body is a wonder...

Reviewed 5 April 2022

A beautiful tribute to San Francisco! I love that they use performers from other countries, not just those native to SF. Truly shows how so many diverse people can make up the beauty of SF.

Date of experience: April 2022
David D, Owner at Club Fugazi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2022

Thank you for the lovely endorsement! We'll be glad to welcome you back. Our performers also rotate in and out of the show, so the next time you come you might find different dimensions of diversity in the mix. We always want what's on stage and who's on staff to reflect the city we celebrate with this show, and I appreciate your making note of that here.

Reviewed 4 April 2022

Didn't know what to expect but I had read a good review in the newspaper and decided to go. So glad we went, great show, very entertaining. The venue is small so every seat has a great view. The performers were amazing, both the women and men were incredibly strong and talented. You sense they are really having the time of their life flying through the air, singing, tumbling and reciting poetry. I recommend to locals and anyone visiting SF.

Date of experience: April 2022
David D, Owner at Club Fugazi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2022

It is so helpful when people take the time to describe their experience, so thank you! Most people report that they had no idea what to expect coming in, which is a challenge in this form. It's hard to describe in words, and pictures or video can't convey what it FEELS like to experience it. So, when people like yourself share in your own words it does so much more good for the show and the Club than anything we could say about it ourselves. And yes, we are all having the time of our lives here. Glad you could feel that as well.

Reviewed 31 March 2022

This show is a must see for both San Francisco locals and visitors! I've seen it twice! It is such a love letter to the city. Blending acrobatics, musicality, poetry and stories — it resonated with my SF artsy soul. :-) We cheered, laughed and had all sorts of feelings. Yeah, I teared up. I can see this show entertaining audiences of all ages. But especially if you've lived in SF, or if you're an artist or an athlete or acrobat or general appreciator of the capabilities of the human body, just GO!The cast is so talented!! The second time I went I brought my senior aged dad who is rather reserved — seeing him smile throughout the show was a big win.

There's already SF history with the Club Fugazi building alone (the old Fugazi Hall where Thelonious Alone in San Francisco was recorded!), and when Beach Blanket Babylon closed, I worried what would take over this building. How perfect that 7 Fingers, which has some company member roots in SF were able to claim it and come home. *P.S. Back in the day, San Francisco was one of the few places in North America where you could train in circus acrobatics.* So yeah, this is pretty awesome and needed here. I can't recommend this show enough, I truly hope they're here to stay.

Date of experience: November 2021
David D, Owner at Club Fugazi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2022

Another repeat visitor! Thank you. Now that we are over six months into the run (as of late March, 2022) we have hundreds of people who have spent multiple evenings with us. That is both a measure of our success and a hopeful sign for a long stay. Sharing your experience(s) here like this is very helpful for building the audience. Truly appreciate it.

Reviewed 31 March 2022

As an SF native, this show was a beautiful tribute to my favorite city. I felt so much pride watching the performers interpret the city's rich history. These amazingly talented artists provided a perfect balance of dance, music, storytelling and visual beauty. Couple all of that with the stunning location of Club Fugazi and the show can't be beat. Honestly, this is one of the best performing arts shows I've ever seen. It's so fabulous I've seen it twice! Get your tickets soon!

Date of experience: December 2021
David D, Owner at Club Fugazi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience here. So helpful to a young business to have patrons talking to patrons on platforms like this.

A note on the multiple viewings: we introduce new acrobats into the show every few months and each time they come with their own set of extraordinary skills, so the show offers new discoveries each visit. So, keep stopping by!