Europa Hotel
US$177
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

The Park Central San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$136
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$202
US$188
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)
US$179
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

US$170
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

Chancellor Hotel on Union Square(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$161
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

Hotel Union Square(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$135
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Grand Hyatt San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$219
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$315/night.

US$248
US$174
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

The Herbert Hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$156
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I wouldn't stay here again. My room was right on the street and the noise and yelling was horrible. We were there during a het wave and it was over 102 outside, and it felt worse inside. No ac, had to go beg for a fan. Shared bathroom and shower, shared with a bunch of scuzzy backpackers and potheads. Carpet felt sticky on my feet when I walked barefoot on it. Bed was ok and sheets were clean, but I feel sick knowing I paid $360 for three nights in that hellhole. A strip club is right below, and several times I couldn't get out the door because hookers were blocking the door.

Room Tip: Not the street side!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Great location, right in North Beach but the hotel in the pictures scarcely resembles the hotel that you will be staying in. Upon arrival the staff will show you to the worst room in the hotel in the hopes that you'll just behave yourself and put up with the incessant noise from the strip club below. If like me you have been fool enough to book yourself to this place, you're going to have to do some insisting. Like insisting on a better room. The internet is rubbish and works when it feels like. Not what you need when you're on vacation

Room Tip: Don't take the first room, I guarantee it will be poor. The one you finally settle for won't be much better
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank W S
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here alone with my 18month old . Location was great easy access to everything! Staff are friendly and compared to different areas of sanfran I found the area safe at night. Still lots homeless people but lots restaurants and people about. The room is budget. had a microwave and fridge which was essential with my little one.

I stayed with a private bathroom (these are at least second floor) there was no elevator so the stairs are a struggle I had to fold my pram up to and from the hotel. Staff and really helpful and helped with my luggage and helped me plan to get arround using public transport they have great maps ect. Rooms are really hot even when it's not that hot outside. U can ask for a fan from reception but even with this it's not ideal. It's ok if u don't spend much time in the room though. So many restraints near by close to Chinatown and little Italy.
It's next to a strip club but I didn't hear a thing from my room.

Overall it was enough for what I needed for a few days.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The hotel/hostel has a friendly staff.
The rooms are dirty,small.
Our room have a tiny bathroom.
The price is good.
The location is very good. Is very close from Pier 39, Coit Tower,China Town.
Is a noisy zone full of tourists,bars,pubs.
I recommend this location just for groups ,young people and for short periods of 2-3 nights.

Room Tip: rooms with bathrooms.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Despite an awesome location and friendly staff, I would strongly advise anyone against staying here.
The bathrooms were disgusting, dirty and smelt of urine the whole time. The room was fine, not bad for the price, however come 10pm there was no chance of down time or sleep. The music and bass from the strip clubs right next door were unbearable. Being three girls in their mid-twenties we can sleep through a lot, but could not through this. We were paying for a bed that we could lie in, but not sleep in.
This has been the most unpleasant hotel/hostel experience we have had.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends