“It's a great way to see the city with someone who really loves where they live.”

Streets of San Francisco Bike Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$79.00*
and up
The New Classic San Francisco Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: SoSF is your #1 source for all things biking San Francisco. We know the city's best bike routes, especially the ones that go around the hills. We show you San Francisco's wild history and modern trends, including food, art, music, kooky local politics, and, of course, all things bicycles. Our guided bike tours focus on the city's neighborhoods and include: Unique history, diverse neighborhoods, Victorian architecture, public art, awesome bikes, & tasty local cuisine. Fun, friendly, local guides lead you through safe, bike-friendly routes that go around those infamous hills.
Rotorua
Reviewed 10 March 2012

As a solo rider it was lovely to be taken around parts of the city that have been immortalized in history and films. Daniel proved to be a very knowledgable guide who loves and cares about the city and he shared with pride the changes and stories that make San Francisco what it is. I would definitely recommend this tour for anyone.

Visited March 2012

• Korean first
San Francisco, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Highly recommended for visitors and locals!”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I have lived in San Francisco for 9 years and I've never seen some of the hidden gems that were revealed to us on the SOSF tour. I signed up for this tour with my mom who was visiting for the weekend. We had done the ride through Fisherman's Warf and over Golden Gate Bridge many times. Frankly, I find it unpleasant and unsafe due to the crowds along the water and the bridge.

This was a totally different experience. We had a wonderful time exploring some of the less touristy neighborhoods of San Francisco. We pedaled through Golden Gate Park, the Haight and the Mission, learning all sorts of interesting, little-known facts about the city along the way. The bikes were super comfy. The ride was relatively flat (hard to do in SF!). The guides were professional, safe, informative and fun!

I highly recommend this tour for visitors and locals looking for a new perspective of our beautiful city.

5 Thank Kate M
Jacksonville
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome Way to Experience SF”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

My husband and I took the 7x7 tour with Daniel this past week and had an awesome time. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the experience! The tour we took covered 18 miles up and down the city. We covered a lot of ground in 6 hours, but never felt rushed or bored. We had a pretty diverse group of people and Daniel did a really nice job engaging everyone in the group. The tour has a really organic feel to it, so you didn't feel like this was just another day and another tour. Regardless of the amount of time you plan to spend in SF I highly recommend taking a tour from the guys with SoSF.

2 Thank annetc2
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great way to see the less touristy sights of San Fran!”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We went on streets of San Fran bike tour when on holidays recently in San Fran. The tour was awesome, we loved it. Daniel was a great guide, funny and provided lots of interesting facts about San Fran from an insiders point of view. This tour is great if you really want to see the less touristy bits of San Fran. We stopped at tartine bakery for a quick refuel! This place is amazing!!! Delicious bakery treats! Daniel and Tim also provided heaps of recommendations for great local food places. Overall - great tour and great guides!

2 Thank Rebecca S
Tennessee
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Tour!”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

My teen-age daughter and I visited San Francisco last weekend and one of the highlights of our trip was the 7X7 Streets of San Francisco bike tour. Our tour guide was Daniel and we found him to be personable, knowledgeable, attentive and extremely polite. The 6-hour tour went by very quickly and provided off-the-beaten-path views of the city that were extremely interesting. Our favorite part of the tour was cycling through an industrial/residential part of town --- Daniel took us through a small alley with an incredible display of spray-can mural art.

I would recommend this tour to anyone.

1 Thank PH_Tennessee
sosfbiketours, Owner at Streets of San Francisco Bike Tours, responded to this review, 26 February 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words. The mural alleys in the Mission sure are special places!