5,893 results
All reviews the financial district select guest california street cookies and milk union square ferry building great hotel loyalty program cable car room service turn down service front desk staff each morning valet parking fisherman's wharf free internet nob hill
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Perfect location, perfect accommodations, exceptional staff, and lovely hotel all around. My husband and I loved being so well situated for walking everywhere - restaurants, the Ferry Building, Embarcadero, Chinatown, and so much more all within blocks of the Omni. The hotel staff was helpful, efficient, and charming. Our bed was so comfy we were wow'd by how well we slept. A definite return visit is in our future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank U3396IMmarym
OmniSFGM, General Manager at Omni San Francisco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your positive experience at the Omni San Francisco Hotel. Indeed, we are very fortunate to have a fantastic location, just steps away from the major sights of San Francisco. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable accommodations and that our associates exceeded your expectations.

We hope to see you again soon.

James Lim

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I have given the Omni 5 stars on the basis of the friendliness of its staff, the unbeatable location being walking distance from both Union Square and The Ferry port area (Embarcadero) .
It is not a 'luxury hotel' in that it lacks the facilities that would make it so, eg a Pool, spa etc but as a city hotel it is perfect and we had a great stay here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank timajacksoin
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Very friendly staff. Right in the center of downtown. My boyfriend and I went for a run one morning and the front desk had a perfect 3 mile run mapped out for us that brought us on a very scenic jog. I highly recommend the Omni for anyone visiting the San Francisco area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mersaydesh2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018

The staff at this hotel was incredibly friendly and made my stay so pleasant. The front desk was super accommodating and helpful, and the door men were lovely. We had so much fun singing with one of them as we were on our way out. The cleaning staff was so warm as we walked through the halls. Thank you for a great stay!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 788hannaha
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

The experience to stay at a luxury hotel needs to be exceptional and that is what you will experience at the Omni San Francisco Hotel. It’s all about location, location, locations. It’s not far from the BART train system, walking distance to Chinatown, and it’s right in the middle of the financial district. In fact, the hotel is very close to many restaurants and attractions.

The steakhouse inside the hotel is beyond culinary standards and the taste will satisfy any stubborn critic. The professionalism from the front desk staff to the employees is what I expect from a luxury hotel. However, unlike other luxury hotel I had stayed in the past, Omni San Francisco hotel treats every guest with respect and everyone like a VIP. Whether you’re a Senator, Hollywood actor, or a small town “Joe” from Albuquerque, New Mexico, everybody is treated the same. I highly recommend staying here without any reservations.

I have to give special thanks to James Lim and his wonderful staff for making my stay at the Omni San Francisco Hotel very memorable!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank cyrus p

Dear Cyrus p,

It was nice to meet you during your stay with us. I enjoyed speaking to you about your personal successes.

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Omni San Francisco. We are very glad to hear that you were able to enjoy our location, room product, housekeeping service and other amenities. Furthermore, it is always pleasant to hear great feedback about our wonderful team, thank you very much for your kind words.

We appreciate your positive comments about the hotel and your stay and look forward to welcoming you back to the best address on your next trip to San Francisco.

James Lim