“Love this place!”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pacific Heights
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Little restaurant with great service and amazing food. Try the chicken pomegranate and let me know if I'm lying. Or if you're a vegetarian, try the Mediterranean salad. You can't go wrong. Ah! And the Moroccan mint tea is delicious!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

My daughter and I went to a street fair on Filmore and popped in here for lunch. It is quaint with tiles on some of the tables. We both selected dishes that gave us a trio of goodies. I will definitely come back here for lunch, brunch or dinner.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I love to go to La Med (as we call it). My daughter lived on California street, not too far for this location, and we also visited the one in Berkeley while she went to school there. I love the food, which is fresh and delicious. Locations are both kind of small, so a little challenging with a large group. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

My husband and I have found Mediterranean food to be the ultimate comfort food-- and this beautiful, quaint and warm restaurant did not disappoint in any way. The atmosphere was inviting and the waiters that helped us navigate the menu, were patient and very kind. We chose the 'Mediterranean Meza' so we could try as many dishes as possible, but I am a vegetarian and my husband is not. They were kind enough to separate the meat and vegetarian options. And let me just say, it was more food than we could have ever hoped for! The bread kept coming and our waiters were attentive- our glasses was never empty. The variety in flavors and dishes was incredible and we loved every one. A truly wonderful experience! We will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

We ordered the appetizer special - dates stuffed with goat cheese and toasted walnuts. They were served warm and tasted good, but it escapes me where the goat cheese was - could not taste or see it.
We also ordered the phyllo specials - there are 4 and one can order any combination of the four. We ordered two of the spinach with feta and two of the chicken with cinnamon and cumin . It took a bit of time to get them, but they were served warm. The spinach and feta were dry, but tasted okay. With the chicken, we could not find the chicken or taste the cinnamon. No one ever came back to see how we were doing. When we got the check, we asked about the chicken. Another woman came over and we described what we received. A pastry with a substance in it, sort of the consistency of hummus. She asked if they were triangular (yes) and we learned we were served the phyllo pastries with the cheese filling. We were served by the same young woman who took the order and should know what it is that she is serving. The salad was a mixed green salad with that red salad dressing bottle French dressing. We were disappointed in the food. Without our asking, however, the restaurant adjusted off the entree completely.