“Nice Mediterranean restaurant”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pacific Heights
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Nice small restaurant with a variety of Mediterranean dishes. I have spotted a few Armenian, Lebanese and Greek dishes on the menu. The service was good and the food amazing. The portions are middle size, so a salad and a main course is enough for a couple for dinner. Definitely there are more dishes to try, so I would visit it again, for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Little restaurant with great service and amazing food. Try the chicken pomegranate and let me know if I'm lying. Or if you're a vegetarian, try the Mediterranean salad. You can't go wrong. Ah! And the Moroccan mint tea is delicious!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

My daughter and I went to a street fair on Filmore and popped in here for lunch. It is quaint with tiles on some of the tables. We both selected dishes that gave us a trio of goodies. I will definitely come back here for lunch, brunch or dinner.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I love to go to La Med (as we call it). My daughter lived on California street, not too far for this location, and we also visited the one in Berkeley while she went to school there. I love the food, which is fresh and delicious. Locations are both kind of small, so a little challenging with a large group. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

My husband and I have found Mediterranean food to be the ultimate comfort food-- and this beautiful, quaint and warm restaurant did not disappoint in any way. The atmosphere was inviting and the waiters that helped us navigate the menu, were patient and very kind. We chose the 'Mediterranean Meza' so we could try as many dishes as possible, but I am a vegetarian and my husband is not. They were kind enough to separate the meat and vegetarian options. And let me just say, it was more food than we could have ever hoped for! The bread kept coming and our waiters were attentive- our glasses was never empty. The variety in flavors and dishes was incredible and we loved every one. A truly wonderful experience! We will definitely be coming back!