“Yummm”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Mission District
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Turned up mid-late Saturday afternoon. Long line but it moved quickly. Bakery choices a little limited by that time of the day but that was not unexpected. Great quality and taste.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,058)

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Unbelievable pastries, bread and sandwiches! I’ve been there numerous times and my only wish is that it was closer to my house. The almond croissants are fabulous, cookies great, bread mouthwatering and the sandwiches incredible. Be prepared for a line out the door and tough neighborhood parking.
Go there and be amazed!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Fresh bread and food in amazing space. Everything they do is gold. I can spend all day in this place and do nothing except watch bread be made.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We went for a late lunch. The bread was excellent, like in a good French bakers. We had cakes and sandwiches and savoury items and loved them all. The queue wasn't too bad around 3pm, and we found a table fairly quickly. I found the serving staff helpful and friendly. If I lived nearby I'd never be out of the place.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I went there with Jen and we had some pastries and sat outside and talked. This place is a real classic.