“Worth the wait!..”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Mission District
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tiny place, limited tables and seats, long lines out the door and down the street.. but their stuff is CRACK!!.. Worth the wait.. Yum to the capital E..

Write a ReviewReviews (1,044)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was on my list of places to stop, but could only get there an hour before closing. Really limited selection at that point and a staff that might be ready to call it quits for the day. I️ walked straight into the counter and the girl looked exasperated when I️ asked if there were any sourdough loaves left. Made some quick bakery counter decisions and left a little disappointed that I️ felt pressured to finish up my order without having a chance to see what was left in the bakery case. It was still delicious and I’d go back for the quality, but wouldn’t call it my top choice because of the experience.

2  Thank TravelinTeresa84
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Turned up mid-late Saturday afternoon. Long line but it moved quickly. Bakery choices a little limited by that time of the day but that was not unexpected. Great quality and taste.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unbelievable pastries, bread and sandwiches! I’ve been there numerous times and my only wish is that it was closer to my house. The almond croissants are fabulous, cookies great, bread mouthwatering and the sandwiches incredible. Be prepared for a line out the door and tough neighborhood parking.
Go there and be amazed!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fresh bread and food in amazing space. Everything they do is gold. I can spend all day in this place and do nothing except watch bread be made.