“Paneer Pizza average”

Cuisines: Indian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had a veggie samosa and large paneer pizza for two of us. The large pizza was humongous. The pizza was different with Indian seasoning and ingredients but it was just okay. If you ever go to India and have paneer pizza in Dominos it’s similar.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

This was bad. We got takeaway from their own site the other day and we waited 20 mins like the site suggested and we had received no confirmation call, we phoned up and the man on the phone seemed confused and annoyed that I was calling (it said on the website to call if I had no call from them after 15 mins) he eventually found my order and confirmed it. Another 40 mins past and I called again to check up on the order as it had been an hour and we were only a 7 min drive away, the same grumpy man answered and again seemed frustrated that I was calling, he then told me “my order was next,ok?”
Not sure what “next” meant I waited another half hour and once again he was annoyed and short with me on the phone and told me it was on the way. 8 mins later it did arrive (for those of you keeping track that’s 1 hour 38 mins for 1 pizza). We opened the box and they had not put the extra toppings we paid for on the pizza, I rang them again to complain and he said he’ll send me a refund, that was on Saturday, today is Tuesday, no sign yet. The pizza itself was okay, kind of what you’d expect, tasted like curry on pizza.
If anyone from zante reads this, I want my refund. $30 for awful customer service and a pizza we didn’t order.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Want a good pizza in San Francisco, this place has good pizza. Consistent quality, I have had their pizza before. You should not be dissapointed.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I love Indian food as well as pizza, and Zante has brought both together in a delicious and convenient way. Food is king here, not the service or ambience. Highly recommended for take out.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Chicken Biryani, Sag Paneer (spinach), chicken tikka masala, Indian pizza with sauce -- all good. Prices reasonable. Ambiance homey, basic. Nice place to eat very good Indian food.