“Fresh and fabulous”
Review of Troya

Troya
Reserve with OpenTable
Troya is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,149 of 6,298 Restaurants in San Francisco
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Came here based on TA reviews and was not disappointed. Food took some time to arrive which i like. It tasted freshly home made. Service was great from charming staff.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Very friendly & attentive staff for dinner. Very good chicken kabab & fried brussel sprouts. Loved the Harissa, spicy & flavorful. Lots of other items I would like to try in the future. Good solid Mediterranean food here. Nice setting. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I dropped in for an early dinner here and had a wonderful experience. The vegetarian moussaka was A great blend of vegetables,lentils and spices. My husband had a wonderful honey and cinnamon lamb dish. We paired it with two Greek wines that we were not familiar with - and we were very pleased.
Service as helpful with just the right amount of responsiveness.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Nice space. The waitstaff were pleasant and earnest. We started off with a crisp bottle of assyrtiko. The Brussel sprouts and falafel salads were very good. The main courses of chicken and lamb kebabs were very good. We had two issues with the service. My wife and daughter both ordered the chicken kebabs. When my daughter said "I'll have the same thing," it was somehow heard as "I'll have the salmon." So she got the wrong entree. That was fixed gracefully. More annoyingly, the main courses were served before we were done with our appetizers. This is a pet peeve of mine and cost Troya a star. We still had a good meal and would give them another shot.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped by with a large family group that has a wide variety of dishes (falafel, wraps, salads, kabobs, and bowls) and everything was great. Service was good, though we came at an off peak time. Prices were reasonable. We recommend this restaurant.