“Great food a must do redtaurant”

Yang Sing Restaurant
Ranked #616 of 5,859 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

The Peking duck is to die for and the pork buns are outstanding. I really like the various steamed dishes and the ones with spinach are great
The hot tea is excellent

I highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 22 March 2016

I have been traveling to San Francisco for business for years and have never been to this restaurant. It was good dim sum although I felt that most of the carts were dumplings. I have been eating dim sum my whole life so if you need a place for a quick lunch (once you get seated), this place would work.

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

The hot tea is excellent

I highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 1 February 2016

We were looking forward to great Dim Sum. Just ate in Boston and it was okay. Yang Sing was fabulous. The ladies rolled their carts around with their special treats inside the steam baskets and also plated so you can see. The dumplings, the steamed buns, the meat and shrimp dishes all were so good. You really could not go wrong with any dish. Between the four of us we got at least 12 dishes to share. Not inexpensive by any means but well worth it.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

It was a really nice looking restaurant but we waited 20 minutes around noon on mlk day. This was a restaurant recommended by friends who also visited San Francisco. But the dumplings were just ok. Buns were ok. The vinegar sauce for xiao long bao was quite good with carrots in it. Xia jiao was pretty good. Service was good but the food was just regular old dim sum in a high end looking wrapper.