“Awesome Dim Sum”

Hong Kong Lounge II
Reserve with OpenTable
Hong Kong Lounge II is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #480 of 5,859 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$15 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Parker Avenue
Transit: Bus Transit #38 stops one block from the restaurant.
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We had a hard time deciding on a place for dim sum, but was glad that we came here. We came just before opening and was promptly seated. The prices are moderate, between $5-8 for each dim sum item. But all the items are freshly steamed and brought to the table, instead of being stacked in push carts. We are well versed in dim sum so didn't need to look at the items before deciding. Service was very good also, which is a plus. The ambience is very clean and uncluttered. Overall exceeded expectations in every way.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Recommended for their dim sum,ordered 4 different dim sum to share it's more than enough(all around $6 each, very ressinable)...food came out as it was finished it was hot and fresh. The tea they serve (and charge for) is very good it was my favorite. glad I tried it but probably won't return. The service wasn't the best

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Oh so good, consistent, excellent fast service, nice but not too fancy setting. Street area parking, but easy to find. Prominent signage so you can't miss it.
Even the tea is special - you can't miss with this place.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I wanted to like it more than I did. The baked pork buns were a great idea... but too (traditionally) sweet for me.
Har gao were quite good, though skins were a tad gluey.
Lo mai gai was my favorite, and that shouldn't be the stand out dish for a place trying to raise the bar on dim sum quality.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

One of the best dim sum places I've been to. Service is the best among all the Chinese restaurants I've been to. Very nice ambiance, clean; although it could get a little noisy when it gets crowded. I only went there for dim sum, and I really liked it. Food is fresh, and there are some dishes not found elsewhere. Might be a bit pricey, but worth it to try at least once.