“Amazing.”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Reviewed 14 July 2011

Show was terrific, food was great too. Portions maybe a bit small, but there were 5 courses so...
If you don't want to participate in the show, pick a table on the periphery of the room. RIngside tables get picked a lot. My husband was chosen once and my son twice. These performers have a lot of talent. Amazing.

Get reservations well ahead (I think 6 weeks is as far ahead as they go).

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Mountain View, California
Reviewed 14 January 2010

Lots of fun. Good variety of acts. Very interactive. Food was pretty good. Pricey but worth it!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 4 September 2009

We went to Teatro ZinZanni as part of a large group. It was definitely an experience! The show was entertaining, although I recommend sitting in a booth on the outside if you do not want to be pulled into the performance--one of my biggest fears! I was impressed with how hard the waitstaff works, not only taking drink orders and delivering meals, but also participating in the performance. Nothing like the salad samba! The food was decent. I think had I been the one paying the high ticket price I would have been disappointed, but it was a good meal. My biggest complaint was that the show was a little long, especially after a day of sightseeing. It seemed to take a long time between courses, since that was when most of the actual show happened. It was a lot of fun, though. The performers and music were impressive, and the atmosphere was fabulous. Overall, worth it.

2  Thank KfromME622
Reviewed 7 June 2009

Can't believe the other reviews on here! Yes it's not cheap, yes it's catering for 200 people but do those people not have any humour / soul? Took my partner here as a surprise - I had been before, for the first few days of our USA trip. The whole evening was amazing and well worth the money. The cast and show was excellent - Melanie as Madamme Zinzanni - was the best ever. The evening was so entertaining - each performer was excellent and we also liked the way they mixed with the audience during the dinner courses. The food overall was fine, in fact good. Far better than most other places who have to serve so many people. Every course was delicious, just the right amount and tasty. Wine menu was excellent - we did consume maybe a bit too much - but this helped the night flow :-)

Overall an amazing night, I agree it's not the cheapest but if you fancy a special night out or are celebrating a special occasion you can't go wrong.

2  Thank mattflukes
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 23 May 2008

4 Stars for the entertainment not food.
See Yelp for detailed review.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook