“First time there and it won't be my last”
Review of Teatro ZinZanni - CLOSED

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Reviewed 9 August 2011

This was a new show and dinner for me. The food was a little different for me but great tasting. Drinks were amazing and the overall performance was just (I can't even put in words how great it was) would love to go back there

1  Thank Kdog0990

Reviewed 8 August 2011

A fun evening that brings together good food & great entertainment in a very cool "cirque-like" venue. An 'outside of the box' evening of entertainment that respects your wallet and keeps you smiling all night long.

Reviewed 14 July 2011

Show was terrific, food was great too. Portions maybe a bit small, but there were 5 courses so...
If you don't want to participate in the show, pick a table on the periphery of the room. RIngside tables get picked a lot. My husband was chosen once and my son twice. These performers have a lot of talent. Amazing.

Get reservations well ahead (I think 6 weeks is as far ahead as they go).

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Mountain View, California
Reviewed 14 January 2010

Lots of fun. Good variety of acts. Very interactive. Food was pretty good. Pricey but worth it!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 4 September 2009

We went to Teatro ZinZanni as part of a large group. It was definitely an experience! The show was entertaining, although I recommend sitting in a booth on the outside if you do not want to be pulled into the performance--one of my biggest fears! I was impressed with how hard the waitstaff works, not only taking drink orders and delivering meals, but also participating in the performance. Nothing like the salad samba! The food was decent. I think had I been the one paying the high ticket price I would have been disappointed, but it was a good meal. My biggest complaint was that the show was a little long, especially after a day of sightseeing. It seemed to take a long time between courses, since that was when most of the actual show happened. It was a lot of fun, though. The performers and music were impressive, and the atmosphere was fabulous. Overall, worth it.

2  Thank KfromME622