“It's no longer operating”
Review of Teatro ZinZanni - CLOSED

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

Was a fun dinner theater but has been closed for about one year. Thus should be removed from listing until it reopens at a new location.

1  Thank PPandGG

Reviewed 9 July 2013

My son and I went here and had an amazing and delightful time. The show reminded me of European cabaret. Funny and slightly naughty. But when we wanted to return with his fiancee this summer, we discovered that it has closed. They promise to return in a new location, but for now they are just a memory.

Reviewed 15 January 2013

We have been to the dinner show about four times. We even had our company Christmas party there. The food is only part of the fun. The stars of the show are also the servers. The show changes about every four month. It's a great date out!

2  Thank Don B
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Nice cabaret type dinner, the food was not fantastic although it was a feat to get it all out at the same time.

Reviewed 10 December 2011

This was just a remarkable evening...very different and FUN!!!! The dinner was really good with three choices for your main course. All six people at my table loved the food and my Irish Coffee with dessert was excellent. The performers are so talented and have crafted their skills to provide an exciting and fun evening where you can leave your cares at the door! The show will be moving to a new location because of the America's Cup, and will close the end of Dec 2011.They will open in their new location in Nov 2012. I sat in the least expensive seats, loved them...booths that hold 6 people. I would pick them again over the more expensive floor seats. The venue is small enough to really make this feel like you are at a crazy private party. I hope when they move they will keep the same type of venue!!