“Pot stickers plus ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: The Castro
Neighbourhood: The Castro
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

The pot stickers were better than the dumplings on our visit. Steamed fish with tofu in chili sauce was spicy good. The tofu a bit soft for chop stick eating. Overall flavors good, textures varied. Service a bit uneven as restaurant filled up. I look forward to trying more dishes.

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

The vegies potstickers were the standout. Shanghai dumplings were good
Fish entrees are huge. Meant for sharing. We had fish with tofu and chili sauce, which was very spicy and left a great taste in your mouth. Service was friendly but spotty. But to be fair one waiter did the entire crowded room, and he tried to be attentive to all. Great prices. Recommended if you're in the neighborhood .

Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

Okay, if you read my reviews, you'll say this guy never gives a poor review. Why should I when the places I eat are really good? So it goes with Mama Ji's. This is a local favorite and the staff is friendly and helpful. The food is awesome and well worth the dining experience.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I did not expect to find a good dumpling place in the Castro but this was worth the trip. The space is small but the food tasted good. I brought my son during who loves good dim sum. He wants to go back for more. Service was fast, food was hot, good atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

If your into spicey and Asian food this place is a MUST GO!!! The citron peppers are amazing! They are hot and numb your tongue and lips while you eat it. I've been craving food from here since March but since I'm pregnant I can't eat it the citron peppers :(