5,101 results
All reviews ferry building great location bay bridge embarcadero center balcony room the financial district farmers market cable car bart station fisherman's wharf room service street level club level public transportation large hotel street cars valet parking
Reviewed 12 December 2016

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2016

Most people like being closer to shopping and Union Square but that location is too congested and noisy for my liking. I prefer being right across the street from the Ferry Market which has it's own unique blend of retail and food options. From there you can take a ferry to Sausalito or hop on a cable car.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Mayson H
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Great hotel, great location, close to train & trolley car, perfect stay to go to Raider game on Sunday, highly recommend staying at Hyatt. Beautiful view of bay bridge and across street from Embarcadero

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2016

The three rating is because, there is no room service available in this hotel. I spoke to the on duty manager, Kaylee (sp?) and she confirmed that there is no room service. I suggested that this might be the only Hyatt in the world that does not have room service, and she agreed. Unbelievable!

Otherwise nice but......

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

This is a major brand downtown hotel in a big city that has a restaurant but no room service!!?? Hotel operators seemed just as bewildered as I was. Supposedly they will bring packaged food from the lobby (next to the restaurant) to your room - but I tried calling several times and they didn't even answer the phone. So I got dressed and went down to the restaurant for a mediocre burger and inattentive service.

At 8:30 in the morning housekeeping banged on the door persistently after I said "I'm still in the room" quite loudly. She kept knocking. When I answered the door the employee demanded to know when I was leaving. She apparently was anxious to clean the room for the next guest - before I had even showered.

Both of these issues made for an inhospitable stay (for a nearly six hundred dollar rate!!!). Hotel management here should be embarrassed. Even if I have a conference at this hotel again I will stay elsewhere in the neighborhood.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business