I visited The Mosser on a business trip.
What I liked:
- Location was great, close to Powell BART station
- Also close to Convention Center
What I didn't like:
- Room was tiny, with a shared bathroom
- Very noisy, thin walls and windows
- Only one elevator. If it's being used, you will need to wait
- Room had no desk (too small, no space for one)
- Room had no dresser (too small, no space for one)
- No thermostat. Temperature is controlled by opening the window.
I cannot recommend this hotel. Even the ensuite bath rooms appeared small. There are dozens of other hotel options nearby. Rooms with shared bath are very small.More