I traveled to San Francisco for a one-week vacation. I found the Travelodge by the Bay to be a great place to stay. When I checked in, I was asked if I was a light sleeper, which I am. I was given a room in the Annex, behind the Restaurant. It was quiet, which I love.
I found the rooms to be clean and in good order. I even had a patio, no view, but a patio nonetheless. The location was great. It was close to transit or to walk to Fisherman’s Wharf.
The staff was helpful. It will be better when the office is finished and not in a room. I would stay again and look forward to my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rated Sleepy Bear Honor Roll 3 Years running and voted 2006 Property of the Year. The Travelodge by The Bay has also won the Guest Satisfaction Award. the Travelodge By The Bay is located just 5 blocks from Fisherman's Wharf, 2 blocks from the Cable Cars and The Crookedest Street in the World. The Travelodge by the Bay has just completed a full property renovation. Experience an enjoyable nights stay with convenient amenities and nearby attractions. We offer clean and affordable guest rooms, indoor and outdoor parking, safe interior corridors and much more. The Travelodge By The Bay provides quality, comfort and cleanliness in an excellent location at a reasonable price! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge by the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge By The Bay Hotel San Francisco
- Travel Lodge San Francisco
- Travelodge San Francisco
- San Francisco Travel Lodge
- San Francisco Travelodge