6 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$469
Hotels.comUS$469
FindHotelUS$469
1,698 results
All reviews club level nob hill beautiful hotel one bedroom suite turn down service lobby bar ferry building rc concierge chinatown city valet housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

3 night club level stay. The hotel staff could not have been nicer in advance and while on property. Helped secure a great view room and make several dining arrangements.

The club gentleman and the valet/ hotel car guys made our stay super easy and very special. Location for our purposes was great and look forward to another club level stay here sooner then later I hope.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank madasa1024
Reviewed 8 July 2019

Being English I quite like understated luxury, which this hotel provides so well.

We stayed in the Club level which was excellent except for the 24 hours piped New Age music in all parts of the lounge.

Date of stay: June 2019
3  Thank John W
Reviewed 6 July 2019

My wife and I spent 3 nights at the Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco and although we had a good stay we were ultimately disappointed by the room and service. Our room was large but the furniture was more stylish than comfortable and the AC unit noisy at time. Service was OK throughout the property but certainly not anything special and warranting such a premium.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank n8fire
Reviewed 5 July 2019

The location and service were both excellent. I had a room on the club level which was nice. The complimentary food & drinks and personal service provided an elevated experience. I'm not typically a fan of a large brand name hotel, but this one was quite lovely. The room was a nice size and well equipped (I had a few good nights of sleep) and the bathroom was also large and well situated. The concierge had great recommendations for biking and for the preferred cannabis dispensary. Overall a solid stay and cool choice. One thing, if you like to walk SF, the hotel is near the top of Nob Hill. I thought it was perfect, but I also enjoy a challenging walk.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank GETAGRIPNYC
Reviewed 4 July 2019

I had never stayed at a Ritz Carlton hotel prior to this business trip nor do I plan to in the near future. I heard so many wonderful stories about Ritz Carlton and the higher level of service that one can experience when they stayed at such exquisite luxury hotel. I was hoping that they would send me a feedback survey for my stay but it never happened. So I guess this review will sum up my overall experience. I was here for a business trip that my company was hosting at the property. The business experience at the ballroom was hands down one of the best I have been to. The moment you walked to the ballroom, the giant chandeliers gave the ballroom an elegant old stylish feel to it. The flower design on the carpets gave it some nice touches. The architecture of the building was nice and gave it a historical feel to it. The room that I stayed in was a completely story. The AC within the room was not cold and does not fully cool the room to the desire temperature. I called for an Engineer to inspect the AC unit, and Ricodo arrived 20 minutes later. I had to call a second time for him to show up. He came in the room and did nothing. He looked at the thermostat and stated that it is working fine. I asked him to call someone else to look at the problem. He also was not able to fix the TV issue that I was experiencing. Finally, I had to move to another room due to the issue. His demeanor was not on-par with what I would expect from a luxury brand.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank JPMStanLAX
Bipin S, Front Office Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Bipin Sivapragasam and I am the Assistant Front Of House Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via phone anytime at +1 415 296 7465. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco.

Bipin Sivapragasam