Pier Plaza Restaurant & Pickled Herring Lounge
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Nice outdoor patio, great burger special, and delish fries! Service good, friendly- really liked this place!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

We stopped by here after we took the Apostle Island sunset cruise. It was pretty busy as others who were on the cruise probably stopped here as well. The wait for an inside table was about 40 mins or so; therefore, we sat outside the patio. It got pretty chilly as the night went on, but overall it was alright.
They had a pretty good selection of food from burgers to pork dishes, to fish dishes.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

It’s raining buckets so the site seeing and shopping is a bust, what do you do? Slip into this authentic dock side bar and let’s the worries go. Best Bloody Mary ever made ( thank you bartender Jessica). Never had a meat stick for a stir stick before and every vegetable on the planet on the skewers, ( had to have two). Wish I could remember the local beer I had!!!. Stop in, enjoy, repeat.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We ate there twice, I had a salad one night, it was fresh and delicious, the next day I had the fish and chips which I loved!, if you go there try the home made potato chips, they are out of this world!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Great lake view (if you are lucky enough to get outside seating). We had dinner there one night and lunch a couple of days later. Amazing sangria and delicious food too. For dinner I tried the local whitefish which was prepared like my favorite fish, walleye, and it was good. When we went back for lunch I had an amazing salad and another of their delicious sangrias.