Super 8 Moab
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Inca Inn(Moab)
1,926 results
All reviewsyogurtcinnamon rollsroom was cleanarches national parkthe breakfast areafridge and microwavefirst floorthe north endwould stay here againpool and hot tubtowndennyscarbsdeskparksqueenut
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Nothing wrong with room or service, but housekeeping was knocking on the door at 8:30 on a Saturday morning; once we were wide awake, decided to head down to lobby for "free breakfast" only to learn it had ended at 9AM. Key learning here is that Super 8 Moab is fine place to stay...IF you are an early riser!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank BCBesanc
RamadaMoab, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Moab, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2011

Dear Guest: Thank you for your posting. We are sorry to hear our housekeeping staff was inconsiderate by knocking on your guest room door too early. Unfortunately, it is hard for a housekeeper to know whether guests are still in the guest room or not without a Do Not Disturb sign on the door. Many guests in our area goes out hiking early and appreciates a cleaned room by early afternoon, so the housekeepers are on a tight schedule. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our housekeeping team to improve our process. Thank you.

Reviewed 5 November 2011

After reading some of the other reviews I think we were lucky with our stay. Arrived without making a reservation. A room was available and the very nice receptionist let us check in and go to the room a couple of hours early. The cost was £145 which is quite steep but I understand that hotels/motels do seem more expensive in Moab. This is not a luxury hotel but perfectly adequate for a stay. The room was perfectly ok, seemed clean enough and had everything we needed. I guess we did not have one of the uncomfortable beds mentioned in previous reviews as we both slept well that night. The room overlooked the pool although we did not try it, there were quite a few people who did seem to be enjoying that and the hot tub. Coffee was available and breakfast, although basic, meant that we did not have to go in search of food. The hotel is well located for Arches, Canyonlands, Dead Horse Point and of course Moab. Our early check in allowed us to see Arches that afternoon which we enjoyed. Yes I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kwaitang
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I stayed at the Super 8 in Moab, Utah towards the end of October. I go to Moab about 2 to 3 times a month. On an off chance, I decided to try the Super 8. Not only was the carpet very dirty, the bed was as hard as a rock, pillows stiff as a board, the curtains would not stay shut!. I tried several different times to try and make the curtains stay closed....it would not. I was on the bottom floor and the view from the parking lot was a full shot of the room. Breakfast for a piece of toast was crowded and not inviting. I will never, ever, ever stay at the Super 8 when the choices in Moab for a good quality night stay are so much better. (The room rate was well over $100.00 and for that amount.....my car would of been a better sleep than the Super 8)

Room Tip: Do not stay at the Super 8!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank 11cookie
Reviewed 25 October 2011

This was the last open hotel in Moab when we arrived at 9 at night (traveler tip: ALWAYS make reservations in Moab). For $89 we were given a room with three queen beds, as it was all they had left. The romm was fine, though the beds and pillows seemed lumpy. Everything was clean, though they could do to replace the bedding for something less worm out. The bathroom was fine.

Next time I come through Moab I'll try to find a nicer hotel, but wouldn't mind staying here again.

Room Tip: There are rooms with three queen beds here for relatively cheap, FYI.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kingshimmers
Reviewed 21 October 2011

Ouch! The beds are hard as rocks, VERY dated interior (popcorn ceilings, dirty carpet, bedspreads/curtains from the 80's). The bathroom was SUPER tiny, but clean. Our sheets had a big hole in them, the pillows were lumpy. The walls (and ceiling apparently) are paper thin, we heard stomping around, and someone talking. We are staying in Moab again soon and will not be choosing the Super 8.

If you don't have a problem sleeping on the floor, (since that's what the bed feels like) this will be ok for you, but I need a softer bed and prefer my sheets sans holes.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family