My wife and I were travelling the "big 5" plus some and were making up an itinerary long in advance. We decided to stay in Moab for 5 nights and did not want to eat out at restaurants everyday. I read about Moab Valley on Tripadvisor and decided to give it a try because it had cabins w/ private bath, kitchen and bbq. First of all, the place is immaculate even though it was usually filled to capacity. It is located right on the Colorado river, however, impossible to walk to or see. We own a pop-up for our camping experiences or a tent when needed and RV grounds are not our thing, so while convenient and clean, the 4 stars rather than 5 is because the crowded conditions turned me off. If an RV camp with tent sites, cabins, etc is OK, go for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground, where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabins, high-quality covered tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, life-size checkers, dog park, and complimentary Wi-Fi and cable. Moab Valley also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Park where many guests enjoy kayaking, off-road adventures or guided hiking tours. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Moab Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah