Ok so first off, I live in Utah and have been to Moab almost every year. It is really really hot in the summer here. Plan accordingly. Tent camping in June, July and August is really tedious and temperatures are usually over 100 degrees Farenheight. Don't plan to hike during the day. Hikes should be in the early morning or mid evening with lots of water (think a gallon a person or more depending on length of trip and tons of sunscreen)
This campground has spots for large and small trailers, tents, and also has some cabins for rent. There are bathrooms that are kept fairly clean, that have showers as well.
There is a playground and a large human sized chess game (beware all of this is too hot to use during the day in the summer months). The pool was a daytime lifesaver for when you thought you and the kids were going to go crazy in the heat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground, where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabins, high-quality covered tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, life-size checkers, dog park, and complimentary Wi-Fi and cable. Moab Valley also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Park where many guests enjoy kayaking, off-road adventures or guided hiking tours. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Moab Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah