Everything was very good. great location , 6 minutes away from town where you will find everything you need. Great pool, that stays open late at night (10pm), great front desk service and I was able to get an upgrade on my cabin. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground, where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabins, high-quality covered tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, life-size checkers, dog park, and complimentary Wi-Fi and cable. Moab Valley also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Park where many guests enjoy kayaking, off-road adventures or guided hiking tours. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Moab Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah