This is a well run RV park with a great little store and friendly staff. We were travelling with another couple and they arranged our pull though sites so we faced each other and shared the space between our trailers. Nice touch without being asked. The washrooms are fine and relatively well maintained. The pool is lovely after a hot day on the trail.
Our only concern was that the park is right by the highway with noise from trucks all night as a challenge. We reserved months in advance and were still placed near the highway. We solved this by leaving our AC on low as white noise overnight. As it was in the mid 90's F during the day having the AC was great. The park campgrounds don't have electricity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground, where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabins, high-quality covered tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, life-size checkers, dog park, and complimentary Wi-Fi and cable. Moab Valley also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Park where many guests enjoy kayaking, off-road adventures or guided hiking tours. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Moab Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah