We moved here after having a bad experience in another campsite in town, and the lady at reception reassured us that the washrooms are cleaned 4-5 times per day.
The staff were very friendly, welcoming and professional.
The campsites are much more spacious than the other place in town (Slickrock) but you will still have an issue with the people behind the fence (we couldn't sleep during the first night as the guy behind us snored to death and then their sun woke us up at 5am!).
The toilets were reasonably clean but they were too far from us (T12). Should have another set of toilets in between the two existing ones).
Also, the showers were disgusting.
The good thing about it is the space (ours was smaller than others but still had sufficient space), the roof over each site, and the swimming pool for those who like it.
We paid $41.75 inc tax per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground, where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabins, high-quality covered tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, life-size checkers, dog park, and complimentary Wi-Fi and cable. Moab Valley also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Park where many guests enjoy kayaking, off-road adventures or guided hiking tours. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Moab Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah