Free cancellation until 27/07
US$190
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$214
US$195
Hotels.com
US$255
US$212
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

Big Horn Lodge(Moab)
US$117
Rustic Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$190
US$110
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Bowen Motel(Moab)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$130
US$97
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$165
3,140 results
All reviewsmovie museumthe riverhorseback ridingwine tastingcowboy grillking cabinmovies filmedprivate patiomile drivelocated milesbeautiful driveamazing locationfisher towersbeautiful scenerymoab areaback porchjohn wayne
Reviewed 21 September 2005

outside town, peaceful, beautiful, comfortable, great restaurant, spacious. Definitly nicer than downtown motel types. Beautiful drive out along Colorado river. Photographic first rate site.

4  Thank dchmd
A TripAdvisor Member
Vista Calif
Reviewed 2 September 2005

My sister and I booked a 3-day two-night trip thru an adventure center in Moab. I had emailed months ahead of time and requested a riverfront room, I offered to pay for an upgrade if need be. We received a confirmation back that we were booked in the requested room. When we arrived, they had bumped us to a creek side room and said nothing about it. Our voucher for the meals included still said a riverfront room on them. When I asked they basically told me that the package we were on did not entitle us to that room and that they guarantee nothing... No where on any paperwork or web site etc, is this stated. It was as if she made that up to cover their mistake. Somebody dropped the ball and did not make sure our request was carried forward on the room assignment. There was another family that was on the same trip we were on and they DID have a river front room, clearly her comment regarding not being "entitled" was inaccurate. Even when I attempted to explain how I contacted and received confirmation of the room requested they DID NOTHING. Wow!!! I could not believe that a supposedly 4 star hotel treated guests that way.
We ate dinner one night at the lodge and had people we had met that day show up from town to eat there. The couple asked to be set at one of the empty tables next to us and were told NO because they needed to spread out the customers so not to overwork the waiters,,,???? Again unbelievable the lack of customer service. We stayed at two other locations one in Moab and one in Lake Powell and have been contacted since our return to make sure we were happy with our stay. Not one word at all from Red Cliffs. They clearly do not care about repeat business, I sensed their attitude was they are busy enough that if you don’t like it go somewhere else.
I have sent a letter to the owner, I do not know if he wil be allowed to see it or not. we will wait and see.

Stayed: August 2005
23  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 August 2005

I loved this place. They have a winery on the grounds which is what drew us in. We ended up having a fantastic dinner and staying the night. I would absolutly stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2005