1) too noisy. We were on the ground floor in room 106. Too close to the back stairs and the too close the secondary exit. Too many people going up and downs, in and out and the walls are too thin to contain the noises
2) air conditioning. is essential in the middle of the desert. The AC unit reminds me a Boing 747 engine. really noisy.
3) no breakfast. That is something I would expect with those prices
for the rest, I have to admit that wooden floor is a plus. It was really clean and spacious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great value in downtown Moab. Modern 3 story hotel with elevator located in the heart of downtown Moab. Hotel guests can walk to many restaurants, bars, art galleries, and native retail stores.We offer Free Wi-Fi, large pool and Moab's largest hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Canyon Lodge Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Canyon Hotel Moab
- River Canyon Moab
- River Canyon Lodge Inn And Suites Moab, Utah