“Great coarse.”

River Run Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: A 6,705-yard Gary Player-designed golf course in Ocean City.
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Played there as part of a golf package with Pams. Do to unusual previous days of rain coarse was very wet, cart paths only, still a great coarse. Typical of area courses quite a few environmental carrys even if you play forward tees. Still a course I would recommend

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"clubhouse"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

On a beautiful August day we, my son-in-law and I, booked a tee time at River Run GC. The review sounded very nice, so we booked but we're told they were aerating some of the greens. Normally this would not be a problem since periodic maintenance only improves the course. In this case there was too many greens under repair, even a temporary green. With so much maintenance going on, an even being forewarned, I think their green fee was higher then it should have been. I also found many of the fair ways to be in poor condition as well. This may have been a condition of the weather but it didn't help our experience.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I have played Gary Player courses elsewhere and love this one. It is fair, very playable, and has excellent conditions. We started on time and with our pace finished in just over 4 hours. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

I have been playing golf a long time and never had difficulties getting my money back when the weather is bad (and in this case, I mean awful). It pretty rained heavily the night before, and was drizzling all morning, to be followed by a deluge about a half hour after our tee time. I called to cancel the tee time, and they told me the golf course is open, so too bad.