“Great breakfast in Aztec, New Mexico ”

Atomic Espresso and Bistro
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Aztec
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The smothered burrito plate breakfast is sublime. Excellent coffee! Great service and friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

This fantastic coffee shop is one of a kind!!! We first found this place in July 2017. We had a delicious breakfast and a perfectly made cappuccino! When we returned to Aztec in October we made sure to go to Atomic again!! We were not let down!! The cinnamon roll was a delicious treat with another perfectly made cappuccino!!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Didn't expect much on arrival, but the place is small with outside dining, and it is quiet. The food was very very good. I had a Chicken Cordon Blu sandwich and wife had The Ultimate. They were both half sandwiches, but were plenty big enough to satisfy both our appetites. Very tasty. It doesn't look like much, but I'd certainly go back next time I'm in the town. Very good food from a limited menu. You take a menu, find what you want order it and it's delivered to your table. Different, but I liked it.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Best cafe au lait I have had in a long time, perhaps ever. They have two vegetarian sandwiches. My husband got the grilled vegetable sandwich. He enjoyed it very much. They serve breakfast all day and have several vegetarian options. I got the vegetable frittata. It was wonderful! You could tell they use real butter. The deep red tomato on the side of the plate tasted so fresh and in season. The frittata came with a thick slice of wheat toast. With butter and raspberry jam it tasted like a jelly roll. It was a rainy day and we so enjoyed sitting in the relaxed atmosphere sipping lovely coffee. You must stop here if you want great coffee and delicious food.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I drove by this place a couple of times and it appeared closed. We finally made it in and it was definitely worth the stop! I had a Portobello sandwich and my partner had the Ultimate. Both were great. The coffee menu looked amazing too. Sadly, I had already had my coffee for the day. For those of you who feel like Starbucks is your place for coffee, give this place a try first! Well done!

Been to Atomic Espresso and Bistro? Share your experiences!