“Best Breakfast Burritos in the Business”
Review of Daniels Cafe

Daniels Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Los Alamos
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: It is a wonderful sandwich and ice cream shop. 505-662-3131 is there phone number.
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

To celebrate a major accomplishment, our office ordered breakfast burritos for everyone. There were five different varieties, including a vegetarian. They all were delicious. Some of my co-workers even took a second one for lunch! Has to be great if you want to ear it twice in a row! We all agreed that Daniels Cafe is the place for breakfast burritos...best in the business.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Traveling with friends to visit Los Alamos and found Daniel's for lunch on TA. We had a terrific Cuban sandwich, tuna melt and salads. They were reasonably priced and delicious. Friendly service.
Gelato assortment available for desert! Plenty of parking, indoor and outdoor sitting. Nothing fancy but really good food.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I decided to check this place out on my own while my windshield was being replaced. I walked in and I must admit I was a bit put off by the dark interior. There was a huge menu but it was above the counter and so big that I decided to go with the rueben. The sandwich was ok, nothing special but it was tasty. The young woman at the counter and the young man making the sandwich were friendly and service was good. As I stated the inside was dark and there was a constant hum of the freezer/refrigeration equipment so I decided to eat outside, which was quieter even though it is located on one of the busier streets in Los Alamos. One thing that I found bothersome was the trash can that was outside, it was absolutely filthy and obviously had not been cleaned in quite some time. It was so filthy that I didn't want to touch it when disposing of my trash. Overall, the food was ok, the service I received was friendly and good, but the atmosphere was fair at best. I personally can't see a reason to return when there are better options in Los Alamos.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Been visiting Daniel for 40 years or more, Started off as a 31 Flavors and has been transformed to a great sandwich shop.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

and the sandwiches are very tasty. One can eat inside or at attractive tables outside in the fresh air.