“Get the shrimp brouchette!”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 278 Restaurants in Beaumont
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I love Pappadeaux! The atmosphere is loose and kinda loud and the service is always top-notch. The dishes are always tasty, fresh and well -presented so, if you're feeling special, treat yourself to dinner at Pappadeaux and hit the bar first!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Fun for the whole family, great food, and service. It's noisy in the main dining room, so don't count on an intimate conversation.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Food is awesome and service is the best but sometimes a little busy.
They do take reservations if your going for prime time dinning.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I am lucky enough to be taken to Pappadeaux's for work luncheons. Every time I go I try to order something different, unique that I normally would not be able to have. Pappadeauxs' does not disappoint. From the excellent wait staff to the always delicious entrees. Recently tried the Barramundi and I am hooked. Unfortunately for me, it is now going out of season but so glad I tried it!!! (two times).

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We went to Pappadeaux's with family for dinner. The waiter was awesome and the selections the menu was broad. The food was prepared and presented very nicely. The food quality was very good!