“The expected food and service at a national chain”

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Ranked #14 of 278 Restaurants in Beaumont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Good homestyle food in the usual venue. Waitstaff was pleasant and helpful but seemed to be a bit distant. Had a good meal in the atmosphere I expected, just without a wow factor.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I-10 exit 848 across the street from the Petro truck stop. Excellent service from the waitresses and staff. Food is delicious and well prepared. Family friendly with plenty of seats.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Fairly well maintained
Very good cornbread and biscuits.
They appear to get a mix of locals and travelers

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

A good choice for breakfast. I was recommended Cracker Barrel as a stop on a highway it didn't disappoint.
Food was good and delivered fast and hot, plenty of top ups of coffee and water on the side.
Ruth our waitress, explained the food on the menu, as Brits, lots of different food on offer, new to us.
She offered a cup to go on leaving thought that was a nice thought..
Plenty of people eating mixture of different breakfasts, all looking very good.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My 15 year old requested cracker barrel for her birthday. This was not long after the hurricane hit our area and many local businesses were impacted & not open. We were pleased to find Cracker Barrel operating with limited menu & hours of operation. Due to water conditions they were using only canned drinks and take away silverware and plates but it didn't take away from the experience. The service was exceptional and all of our orders were correct and cooked to perfection. I want to commend the staff on all the smiles & positive attitudes they had that day because not only were they needed but I also realize they may have been impacted by the storms as well. Well done guys! Keep up the great work! *On a side note to all my bargain shoppers out there- they had some awesome deals in the clearance section - up to 90% off!