“Lunch”

Pho Sky
Ranked #61 of 278 Restaurants in Beaumont
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I went about 1230 or so. They had customers, but weren't really very busy. It's in the same mall as Goodwill and Conn's. I ordered the iced coffee with milk (a must-try if you like coffee and haven't had this). I had the shrimp and avocado summer rolls (delicious!) for an appetizer and the sliced rare eye round & brisket noodle soup (pho) for the main course. It was all delicious, and the service was great. I would definitely return if I'm in the area. So tasty!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I had lunch here recently while on a business trip to Beaumont. This restaurant is in a strip mall close to lots of shopping areas and theaters. I had the rare eye of beef pho noodle bowl and it was very good. The waitstaff is very attentive and I would definitely go back here next time I am in town.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

During a soccer tournament we visited Pho Sky to have dinner. We ordered the shrimp and Avocado spring rolls, the pork egg rolls, pho tai, and pho bo vien.

The appetizers were absolutely delicious. The pho was pretty good, definitely had cinnamon in the recipe.

The Thai Tea was wonderful.

The kids loved everything they ate. Overall we would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We just ate there. The atmosphere was nice, and the food was knock your socks off awesome. I had Pho with meatballs while my husband had a vermachelli bowl. We loved it! We also ordered egg rolls that came with the best fish sauce we've ever had. All this, plus a beer, was a little less than $30. One of the best meals we've had in a while. We'll be back!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

My 11 yr.old daughter's fav place to eat!!!! Everytime we are in Beaumont, she begs for their spring rolls!! The fish oil is the perfect dipping experience!