“I took dinner . It is best . I like it very much.”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #100 of 278 Restaurants in Beaumont
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Best place to seat quietly long time and have food. Nice tables, food quality was great, staff was efficient to offer . Soup is very nice her.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Love eating here..everything is so fresh and tasty. Took my adult grandson to eat and he was pleasantly surprised ...he enjoyed his sandwich, and remarked how nice it was to have fresh fruit and not the usual 'fruit in a cup' that tastes like canned fruit that most other fast food places serve. Great service...Friendly staff..All in all a great experience..Will dine there again!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Wow, I am shocked at the service I received. We went there to order something to go. Both my wife and I ordered a potato to go and I got a tea so I could sit and wait. 4 ordered were taken after ours. I watched as one was taken their food in the dining area. Watched as the next one got hers to go. Watched as the next family got their food delivered. About 15-20 mins had passed. I went to the counter to ask what happened. The man asked for my name and he went to look. As he was looking another order was delivered to another family in the dining area. He finally comes back after a few minutes and brings me our order. Well, it was lacking a few things. He excuse was our order got lost. Really, then what did you know I ordered then? Got home and the toppings were sparse on the potatoes and they were dry as the sahara desert. I would not have been so blown away if it was not for the last time I was there they got that order wrong too, but I was in a hurry and hungry so I ate it any way. Apparently there is an issue here.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

The Orange Cranberry Club is so good. I always go to a restaurant that I haven't visited and hope what I get tastes good. It tasted so good that I keep going back again and again. The Peach and Wildberry teas are great. I got half and half last time and it was even better.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

McAlister's in Beaumont is just a great place. The service is always top notch and their Sweet Tea is second to none! I also love the kids menu! What a deal.

They stay involved in the community and are always willing to help out. One of my absolute favorites.