“Fresh and quick”
Review of Schlotzsky's

Schlotzsky's
Ranked #37 of 278 Restaurants in Beaumont
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We are regular customers and the food is always freshly prepared and delivered quickly. The staff are super friendly and helpful as I usually change the elements of my sandwich! The menu is clear and calories listed to help those who require this.Its kept clean and the outside area is good for when it's warmer !

Reviewed 8 January 2017

OK, I admit I hadn't eaten at Schlotskys for eons! The last menu I remember is all sandwiches so that tells you how long ago it's been. We decided to try an order through the Waitr app and it was excellent! Three salads, two ceasar (one with no chicken) and one apple/chicken. All three were delicious! The lettuce was crisp and the salads were in a lovely plastic bowl. They were sufficient sized and came with garlic breadsticks. We all enjoyed our lunch and I will definitely be ordering from them again. Who knew that this small sandwich shop had grown into a restaurant with so many options!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped by to pick up supper. Staff was friendly and happy. Order was made quickly and I was on my way. Great experience.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Food always fresh and fast. Friendly staff.
Located in easy to find area. Waiting time normally short. For good sandwiches, drinks, salads , even deserts this is great spot.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Always an awesome meal! Love the menu, love the prices.
One thing I have noticed that concerns me...and I mentioned it to the Manager ....the staff that is making final preparations to the meals are the same staff that delivers the meals to the tables, and cleans the tables, and making routine deposits into the trash containers.....do not change their gloves frequently enough. In fact 2 of the servers wore the same gloves the entire time we were there engaged in the aforementioned activities. Will this deter my return visit??..not at all. But it does need to be addressed. The manager assured me the policy requires changing gloves each trip.....We all witnessed otherwise.