“The People Behind the Counter Make the Experience”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #86 of 281 Restaurants in Beaumont
Reviewed 3 November 2015

I had been driving on Hwy 105 for hours in the rain. It was October 28, last Saturday, before 9 p.m. I stopped here just to get food & go.
As I approached the door, an employee opened it smiled and said hello. That was nice. The young man behind the counter welcomed me.
"What is happening here?" I thought. Keep in mind, this was not some canned welcome. They seemed genuinely glad to see me.

These two young men acted like marketing people. They were great. This was a wonderful example of what customer service is all about. It's also about the attitude & work ethic of these two young employees.
I could tell they were proud of what they did and wanted me & the rest of the customers to have a good experience.

They made me smile. After hours in the car, I was tired, hungry, but smiling after my experience here.
They made this tired traveler's evening.

I don't know their names. I know if I was going to hire someone, it would be these two guys. If Subway gives awards, they deserve one.